We are an early-stage SaaS platform that delivers sales software solutions to the logistics industry – one of the last sectors entering its digital transformation.Through our multi-tenant online shop system, we enable logistics firms to better establish themselves in the e-commerce market by selling their transportation services to their customers online.
We have the mission to replace time-consuming phone & e-mail conversations, ineffective
booking processes, and non-transparent market conditions with an automated, decentralised,
yet personalised sales engine for the logistics industry.
- Design & build interfaces and front-end features in React, Redux and SCSS
- Collaborate with our CTO & development team to constantly advance our services
- Design, implement and roll-out back-end functionality (such as B2B APIs) built with
Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL & MongoDB
- Co-create intelligent dashboards & analytics tools that set ourselves apart from others
- Participate in the continuous development of our next-generation shop system,
powered by automation, machine-learning, and distributed ledger technology
- 2-4 years of proudly building and operating various full-stack applications
- Good grasp over computer science fundamentals and object oriented programming.
- Writing understandable & testable code with attention for maintainability
- Strong experience with modern JS frameworks (React, Angular 2+)
- An eye for design and simplicity by finding ways to improve product & service solutions
- Enthusiasm for big projects, collaborating with our team & taking on product ownership
- Hacker mentality with the ability to think yourself out of any problem + communicate it
- Others enjoy working with you due to your positive attitude and technical competence
We’re looking for individuals who share our vision to empower small- and mid-sized logistics firms making their move into the digital age. Meet us in our office in Hamburg HafenCity and join our young & passionate international team. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salary & other perks, such as plenty of team events, a pool table, and our legendary Beer-Pong Fridays! Come do the best work of your life here at ItsMyCargo.